Friday, December 18, 2009

Really, I am here....

Barbar thinks the Faroese Stranded Footlets from Marilyn Van Kepple's KAL will be useful this weekend.

Yes, I really did finish them since the last blog post! This weekend, starting about midnight tonight, we are to have snow, a limited commodity this season to date. (That doesn't hurt my feelings any!) You can tell in the picture that there isn't any snow outside! We've had only a tad over a trace here so far. Snow will make it seem a lot colder and my feet will be so happy in the footlets.


My wrist is still irritating at times and painful when I overdo. This has not been fun at all.

Oh, and the vehicles in the picture? The yellow car is cardboard from Steak 'n' Shake for the little boy (DH) in my life! The blue police car is a radio that Mom got Russ our first year here. Very useful, it is.

Happy last weekend before Christmas!

3 comments:

yarn elf said...

Such a beautiful gift that will keep you warm in the month's ahead. Youd did a nice job inspitw of the injury. See yow hace taken care of Barbar also. Hard to believe only a week to Christmas.

EZ Knitter said...

LET IS SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IS SNOW...TEEHEE WE DONT HAVE TO GO OUT...WELL NOT UNTIL MONDAY ANYWAY

N. Maria said...

The footlets are beautiful! When I get back from my week with my son, I will knit them up!
Thank you for the inspiration!