Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Road Trip Wearables

And from the "Men's Mall" as Sharon calls it, we have a present for me, a Farmall tshirt. When Russ was shopping at Fleet Farm in Marshfield, he found this tshirt, a bird bell treat, bird food, doggie cookies and assorted other items. "I always remember my Honey," he says :-) And we know how much RUss loves Fleet Farm. He was really pleased when "Nancy knitting by the fireside in Northern Wisconsin" remembered his penchant for FF shopping.















The camp shirt this year comes in various colors (as it has been), but new this year are sweatshirts! I got a brown hooded sweatshirt and a teal tshirt. I love both!





We even have finished items this year! The Solstice socks (so named because they were started on the Summer solstice) are fini and now blocking. Sock #1 of the socks started back in May pictured against the peach tree blossoms is finished and Sock#2 (it's mate) is begun.

No comments: