Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bohussing



After having frogged the neckline of Wild Apple Bohus,I reknit it with a larger Addi Turbo 16" needle (a "1"). Halfway through the neck I picoted...and hopefully that is fairly visible in the photo. A coiless pin was placed into the neckline so it looked like more than eyelets!

I am on row 8 of the colorwork right now. And with two increases behind me, bohus is now on a 24" Addi Turbo.

Each color is wound on my ballwinder from Schoolhouse Press and placed in its own baggie. The color code which is originally on each skein is taped onto the baggie for the least amount of color confusion.

Bohussing away....

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am sooooo jealous that you have a Bohus! I asked for a kit for Christmas, and was met with a blank stare...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Looking good, lots of stitches already. Addi Turbo are great to work with. Maybe some year I wull get to try a Bohus, think it would be fun, like something different to do, must try everything as I my knowledge expands. Nice to know someone doing one, rather than just read or look at pictures about one.